Impax Floor Product Line
Durex’s Impax Floor product line utilizes a mixture of graded aggregates mixed with chemical-resistant polymer resin technology to create various seamless industrial flooring systems.
Impax Floor is a solid color, low-maintenance product line designed for industrial environments.
The Impax Floor product line is an ideal choice for industrial environments. A low-maintenance floor system with non-slip additive options, Impax Floor is designed to keep your facility clean and sanitary without a rigorous maintenance program.
Eliminate waxing, striping & polishing from your floor maintenance program. Products in the Impax Floor Line require low-maintenance cleaning to maintain the floor system.
Chemical-resistant finish coats are available for harsh environments. The Impax Floor product line can be customized to meet the needs of your facility.
Non-skid additives can be customized to create the texture that is right for your facility.
The Impax Floor line is designed for use in the following environments:
- Aircraft Hangers
- Machine Shops
- Showers, Locker Rooms and Restrooms
- Manufacturing and Packaging Areas
- Food and Beverage Businesses
- Hospital and Healthcare Facilities
- Automotive Facilities, Bays, and Part/Tool Rooms
- Veterinary Clinics and Hospitals
The Impax Floor product line is installed by factory-trained Durex Coverings employees only. No subcontractors! The installer on your project is a member of Durex’s team.
Impax Floor Systems
We have several types of Impax flooring available, including:
- Impax Floor: an industrial resinous flooring system that incorporates a mixture of graded aggregates and pigmented polymer resins to build a monolithic, durable, and chemical-resistant seamless floor
- Impax Floor SL: a low viscosity seamless industrial flooring system made from a slurry mixture of pigmented polymer resins and graded aggregates
- Impax Floor HD: a heavy-duty, trowel applied seamless industrial flooring system utilizing a mortar mixture of graded aggregates and polymer resins. It offers impact, wear, and abrasion resistance.
- Impax MER: A mechanical equipment room floor system made from a mixture of graded aggregates and pigmented polymer resins with a semi-rigid waterproof membrane. It provides superior waterproofing and crack bridging.
Choose Durex Flooring
Durex Coverings has been a leader in flooring and wall systems since 1964. We offer a wide range of services, including our seamless flooring, self-leveling underlayments, traffic coatings, and more. Our staff is made up of experienced and highly trained project managers and field installers who have the expertise to identify the best solution for your project.
To learn more information about our products and services, complete our online contact form, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible. To speak with someone directly, you can call one of our office locations.