DymaFlake Product Line
Durex’s DymaFlake product line utilizes multi-colored vinyl flake aggregates and chemical resistant epoxy and urethane resins to create a decorative seamless floor system.
The DymaFlake product line is designed for sanitary environments that require an attractive decorative finish.
Durex’s DymaFlake product line benefits organizations looking for attractive, durable, and chemical-resistant flooring. Our DymaFlake systems will help create a sterile environment that is easy to clean, using low-odor polymers. DymaFlake products are also abrasion and UV-resistant.
Durex’s DymaFlake product line is low maintenance and easy to clean while also providing a highly durable and slip-resistant finish. The DymaFlake line features attractive color blend options that can be customized as required.
Contact Durex to address specific customizable details such as heavy point loading, chemical exposure, slope to drain, and anti-fracture membranes.
DymaFlake product line is a great fit for environments such as:
- Lab Environments
- Clean Rooms
- Veterinary Clinics and Hospitals
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Locations
- Shower and Restroom Areas
- Animal Research Facilities
- Hospital and Healthcare Facilities
- DymaFlake: decorative resinous floor system utilizing decorative flake aggregates and clear polymer resin technology
- DymaFlake HD: A heavy-duty version of the standard DymaFlake system
- DymaFlex: decorative flake floor with a waterproofing membrane made from a blend of decorative vinyl flakes, a semi-rigid waterproof membrane, and urethane and epoxy resin. This option offers superior crack bridging and waterproofing.
- Product Line Brochure
- DymaFlake Technical Sheet
- DymaFlake HD Technical Sheet
- DymaFlexTechnical Sheet
- DymaFlake Color Chart
- DymaFlex Color Chart
Choose Durex Flooring
Durex Coverings has been a leader in flooring and wall systems since 1964. We offer a wide range of services, including our seamless flooring, self-leveling underlayments, traffic coatings, and more. Our staff is made up of experienced and highly trained project managers and field installers who have the expertise to identify the best solution for your project.
To learn more about our products and services, complete our online contact form, and we’ll get back to you shortly. You can also call our office to speak with someone directly.