Durex utilizes direct employees on all installations – not contractors! Durex does not subcontract labor. The person on your project is a Durex employee. This gives us the control to ensure the quality of our installations.
Durex’s highly trained Field Foremen and Project Manager staff is accustomed to tackling the toughest resinous flooring projects. We put our customers first in everything we do, from the design concept to the finished product.
Our dedication to quality installations, exceptional surface preparation, and customer service has helped us maintain our position as a leader in the seamless flooring and resinous flooring market in Maryland, Virginia, DC, Delaware, New Jersey and Pennsylvania.
Resinous Flooring Installation Services We Provide
As one of the region’s premier resinous flooring installers, we deal with a wide range of flooring solutions across many industries.
Our field teams are highly trained to perform the following flooring installations:
- Resinous Flooring: This type of flooring involves pouring a resinous base on a concrete surface to seal in cracks and prevent chemical damage and other wear and tear. There are various kinds of resinous flooring options available, all of which provide seamless surfaces.
- Epoxy Flooring and Epoxy Coating: Epoxy flooring is a type of resinous flooring that is extremely popular for its durability. It is made from a combination of hardeners and resins.
- MMA (Methyl Methacrylate Flooring): MMA flooring is a dual flooring system that is made from a combination of chemicals and is resistant to acid damage and most wear and tear. It is a popular solution for both commercial and industrial floors.
- Acrylic Resin Flooring: Acrylic resin flooring provides sealing and protection for interior and exterior flooring. It can also be used to create a non-slip surface and is a useful option for public restrooms and education environment flooring.
- Urethane Mortar Flooring: Urethane mortar, also known as cementitious urethane or urethane concrete, is a flooring solution made from a combination of different natural and synthetic materials. It makes for a strong, protective floor coating that can withstand most chemicals and physical wear and tear.
- Decorative Resinous Quartz Flooring: Quartz is a beautiful and incredibly hard material that makes it great for flooring solutions. We provide decorative quartz flooring using a combination of quartz and resins for a smooth and damage-resistant flooring finish.
- Decorative Resinous Flake Flooring: Decorative flake flooring incorporates a mixture of attractive stone “flakes” and strong resins to create a beautiful and sturdy flooring surface. These types of flooring solutions are popular choices for commercial and educational spaces.
- Resinous Mortar Flooring: Resinous mortar flooring is an excellent solution for industrial flooring that experiences heavy wear and tear such as industrial or manufacturing, food service or factory spaces. This flooring solution offers the sturdiness of mortar with the sealing protection of high-quality resin.
- Polyurethane Composition Flooring: Polyurethane flooring uses flexible synthetic resin to form an extremely strong, long-lasting coating for concrete flooring systems. This type of flooring is a popular choice for customers who are looking for maximum durability.
- High-Performance Coatings: We have a wide selection of high-performance, heavy-duty floor coatings to enhance the structural integrity of any flooring space and provide a layer of protection that prevents most chemical and physical damage.
- Acid Resistant Flooring: We also offer a quality selection of acid-resistant floor coatings that are compatible with most heavy-duty flooring surfaces. Acid resistant coatings are especially important for spaces in bio-technology, pharmaceutical and some industrial establishments where there is a high risk of acidic substances making contact with the floor.
Decorative Flake Flooring
Our field staff and project managers are factory-trained and approved applicators of the following brands:
- General Polymers/Sherwin Williams
- Sika Industrial Flooring (Previously Garland & Valspar)
- Key Resin
- Tremco – Vulkem
Choose Durex Coverings, Inc. as Your Resinous Flooring Contractor
If you have any questions about which flooring solution is right for your commercial or industrial space, contact our friendly team of experts. Fill out this simple contact form online to get started on your path to perfect flooring.