Pharmafloor is a decorative, thermal shock and chemical resistant seamless floor system engineered for quick return to service.
Pharmafloor utilizes hybrid urethane composition technology to create a durable, moisture tolerant, and chemical resistant seamless floor system.
The monolithic nature of Pharmafloor also offers the option to add seamless integral cove base to the system.
Advantages of the Pharmafloor Line
This 1/4-inch, USDA-approved decorative pharmaceutical flooring system is ideal for medical environments such as:
- Hospitals and healthcare facilities
- Pharmaceutical manufacturing locations
- Veterinary clinics and hospitals
- Clean rooms
- Animal research
- Cage wash areas
As a chemical-resistant flooring system, Pharmafloor can handle harsh environments that may be subject to chemical exposure. It’s also thermal-shock-resistant flooring, so it’s less likely to crack. Waterproofing and anti-fracture membrane options make this line even more durable.
Pharmaceutical and medical environments need extremely sanitary and safe flooring systems, and our Pharmafloor line has numerous sanitary attributes. First, it’s seamless, which means there are no grout lines or crevices where mold and microbial growth can occur. Pharmafloor is also stain- and slip-resistant, with various grades of slip resistance available.
When it comes to odors, Pharmafloor is VOC-compliant, so it is low odor. It’s also very low-maintenance for easy cleaning.
When it comes to installation, Durex Coverings’ highly trained installers will get the job done quickly and efficiently.
Pharmafloor is a also a decorative flooring option with a subtle, attractive flake design element that perfectly complements all types of spaces. It comes in a wide range of colors such as Graystone, Cappuccino, Evergreen, Lavender, Robin Egg and many more.
About Durex Coverings
Durex has had more than 50 years in the flooring and wall systems industry, and our commitment to innovative solutions and products has made us a leader in the market. Our complete services also include:
- Design: Our design team will develop plans specific to your project.
- Surface preparation: Our surface preparation methods will be specific to the needs of your space and the system we’re installing. Methods include scarifying, acid etching, diamond grinding, shot blasting and disc grinding/sanding.
- Self-leveling underlayments: These underlayments provide a smooth surface for drywall tracking, which results in a better job overall. They’re typically used for institutional and commercial renovation, pre-cast plank construction and school construction.
- Promenade and vehicular deck coatings: These elastomeric membrane systems will waterproof your decking substrate and protect it from abuse and traffic.
- Exterior solutions: We’re a leading provider in elastomeric and cementitious exterior solutions, and our product lines range from basic coatings to decorative stenciling and more.
- Restore and recondition: Services include cleaning, polishing, refinishing, resealing and overlaying existing system.
At Durex Coverings, we have a highly trained and qualified staff of field foremen and project managers who have dealt with all kinds of tough flooring projects. They have the expertise and experience to determine the best flooring solution for your particular space. We’re dedicated to customer service and will work closely with you throughout the process, from design to finished product.
To learn more about our products and services, complete our online contact form, and we’ll get back to you shortly. You can also call one of our two offices to speak with someone directly.