Durex’s Impax Floor product line utilizes a mixture of graded aggregates, chemical resistant epoxy and urethane resins to create various seamless industrial flooring systems.
Impax Floor is a solid color, low maintenance product line designed for industrial environments.
Advantages of Impax Flooring
When it comes to seamless industrial flooring, our Impax line is an ideal choice. It’s a 1/8-inch chemical-resistant epoxy flooring system that will stand up to the toughest environments. It’s typically used in environments such as:
- Aircraft hangers
- Machine shops
- Showers, locker rooms and restrooms
- Manufacturing and packaging areas
- Food and beverage businesses
- Hospital and healthcare facilities
- Automotive facilities, bays and part/tool rooms
- Veterinary clinics and hospitals
Because it’s seamless flooring, there are no cracks, crevices or grout areas where microbial growth can develop, which helps to keep the flooring highly sanitary.
Impax flooring is also chemical- and spill-resistant, so when you’re dealing with strong liquids and chemicals, you can trust that Impax flooring can handle it. The flooring is also slip- and stain-resistant, so you won’t have to worry about any spills that may occur. You can even choose from different slip grades to find an option that works best for your environment. For extra protection, there’s also anti-fracture and waterproofing membranes available.
Impax is VOC-compliant, meaning it gives off no odor. It’s USDA-approved as well, so you can rest assured that it’s the high-quality flooring you need.
Another main advantage to the Impax Floor Line is that it’s low-maintenance and very easy to clean, saving you time and energy. And not only is Impax flooring highly durable and sanitary, but it also comes in a variety of solid colors, including blue, green, ivory, gray, brown and more.
When you choose Durex Coverings for your flooring, you can count on our highly trained installers to install your system securely and with precision.
Types of Impax Flooring
We have several types of Impax flooring available, including:
- Impax Floor SL: 1/16-inch seamless industrial flooring system made from a slurry mixture of pigmented epoxy and urethane resins as well as graded aggregate. It can be spread with a V-notch squeegee or trowel.
- Impax Floor HD: 1/4-inch heavy-duty seamless industrial flooring system made from a mortar mixture of graded aggregate epoxy resins applied with a trowel. It offers impact, wear and abrasion resistance.
- Impax Mer: 90 mil mechanical equipment room floor system made from a slurry mixture of graded aggregate and pigmented epoxy resins with a semi-rigged waterproof membrane. It provides superior waterproofing and crack bridging.
With these heavy-duty and waterproof options as well as our standard flooring, you’re sure to find the right Impax flooring option for your environment.
Choose Durex Coverings for Your Flooring Needs
For seamless industrial flooring, choose Durex Coverings. We’ve been a leader in the industry since 1964, and we’re dedicated to creating innovative products and solutions that will stand up to abusive environments and provide the protection and sanitation you’re looking for.
To learn more about our products and what we have to offer, contact us today. You can give us a call or fill out our online contact form, and we’ll get back to you right away.